Monday, 21 September 2026

News Channels Recommended By Me

 

News Channels Recommended By Me

Hello my beautiful friends and family how are you

I hope you all are doing well

Today I am going to share with you great news channels in my own opinion

  1. CNN
  2. BBC
  3. MTV music channel
  4. Aljazeera
  5. Nos News
  6. NTA News
  7. RTL 5

 

These above mentioned news channel are very good news channels

Many persons living in The Netherlands likes to listen to CNN, BBC and nos news

 

If you wish to listen to news or perhaps improve your basic English language and dutch speaking skills

I do encourage you to listen to news of these above mentioned chanels

 

On this blog I enjoy recommending goods and services I have used and experienced and also goods and services I have not used but highly recommended

 

I hope you do like my recommendation

 

Thank you so much for reading

My websites

EKENEPATIENCE.ORG ‣@ekenepatience.org

BLACKNOIR.ME ‣@blacknoir.me

BLACKNOIR.CO ‣ @blacknoirco

 

BLACKNOIRRECOMMENDS ‣ @blacknoirrecommends.com

MY FABULOUS BEAUTIES ‣@myfabulousbeauties.com

BLACKNOIRDIAMONDS  ‣@blacknoirdiamonds

 

FABULOUS BEAUTIES FOOD ‣@fabulousbeautiesfood.com

BLACKNOIR.ORG ‣@blacknoir.org

BLACKNOIRBLOG   ‣@blacknoirblog

 

EKENEPATIENCEVIDEOS   ‣ @ekenepatience

BLACKNOIRDOTDIAMONDS @blacknoirdotdiamonds

 EKENEPATIENCEMANAGEMENT  @ekenepatiencemanagement

EKENEPATIENCEWEBDESIGNS – @ekenepatiencewebdesigns

EKENE PATIENCE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS– Here

My gigs on Fiverr – Here

More Pretty Pictures on Pinterest – Here

Content Marketing and Photos on Blacknoir  – Here

Story book –Here

My YouTube Video – Here

My gig – here

Basic Dutch/English Lesson – Here

My Fabulous Beauties Blog Post – Here

Fashion – Here

Cars –Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Musicians

  Hello my beautiful friends and family How are you I hope you all are doing well Today, I am going to share with you great musicians in my ...